Monday, March 15, 2010

bits and bobs

I've made a few things for little gifts lately so I thought I'd post some pics now that they have been all been given, just in case there was any peeking on here before they got them!

I made another little zip purse and appliqued a bodysuit for a friend having a baby in August
These lavender sachets were a little housewarming gift

A little satchel bag and a zip purse for a friend's two year old


Another plastic covered zip purse to use as a mini nappy bag for a friend

A birdie picture for my toddler (I used it as my twitter pic on my blog too)
And a cute little feltie, Babushka, sitting under the Eiffel Tower. 




I also sent two pieces of (very beginner) knitting to Knitty Graffity last week for this project

Yep, I'm crafting obsessed. My hubby is liking it though as he gets to watch more sport on TV while I work away in the evenings!
Have a great week :)
Megan


8 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Such cute makings!!! Love them all - especially the fact that your hubby is liking it too!! (the tv time)

hidden said...

so talented! where do you get the fabric from for your zip purses?

Megan said...

hi, the flower fabric is from kate fitzpatrick and the red and white fabric on the nappy bag is from arthur toyes :)

Cotton Kiwi said...

LOVE all those little handmade gifts. So special to receive something so beautifully handmade. I bet your friends love them. And your piece for Knitty looked awesome!!

Rosie said...

What great things you have made. I am very impressed. Especially love the applique and the feltie!

Jen said...

youve been busy
and Im impressed
very nice crafty objects

belleandboo said...

sweet bunny stuff x

littleminx said...

Wow Megan, you've been really busy, good on you. Loving the Babushka! You made me laugh when you said your hubby's loving it as he gets more sport, mine bought a new Playstation game so is equally happy :-) x Joanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails