Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my place and yours: pretty in pink

 I came across this lovely blog via Deb at Works in Progress and Jennie at A Little Vintage so I thought I would join in and post some pink pics too- not too difficult in a house of 3 girls!

Some cute little pink shoes
A collection of pink books
A card I bought (I love this pic!)
Some kitchen things- I got the pink salad servers for 50c from a secondhand shop in Raglan :)
A pink and white tea set from Nina Campbell  in London
(Rita Konig who wrote 'Domestic Bliss' is her daughter) 
A special bottle of bubbles - I don't really like wine but I love bubbles!
And for more pink themed pics click here

I also saw that over on Sew Funky there is another 'Toss Out Tuesday' so here's a pic of my 10 things off to the op shop :)

Megan

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Love those salad servers! And also that oven glove I spy!
(i don't like wine either - love the bubbles tho too)

Deb said...

Cute cute cute picture of the wee shoes.

Kelly said...

I so need to join in the Toss Out Tuesday! I've actually been going through the spare room today and found Elijah's old clothes (size 1, 2 & 3 lol time to pass them on!)

I have a pair of pink tongs and a pile of pink books - thats about it! Pink is my fave colour though

sewfunky said...

So good to see someone joining in on the toss-out-tuesday! :)

Loving pink too!

Aunty Mum said...

That tea set is to die for . . . I want one too!

Jackie said...

Sweet shoes and just as sweet teaset.

Susan L (lily40au) said...

fabulous examples of pink ... almost makes me wish i'd picked pink instead of blue for the kitchen. ps love the line of shoes. i love (and i miss) little girl shoes.

clare's craftroom said...

Love all the pink but the shoes all lined up look so cute !

dear prudence said...

Love the idea of 'toss out Tuesday' might get started at home!
Gorgeous pinks.

Bea said...

How cute are those shoes all lined up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails