Friday, July 23, 2010

vintage baby swap goodies

I definitely had luck on my side when Stella from A Very Dark Horse paired me up with Angela from Striking Keys for the vintage baby swap. I received the most amazing box of goodies the other day, so I thought I'd share them with you. Everything was beautifully wrapped or decorated with a little note about each thing- Angela is one clever creative lady!
How cool is this wooden iron
Cute wooden toy handmade in Mosgiel
Retro sewing badges- love them!
 A book and a wee knitted bird
The cutest little vintage outfit- can't wait to put Stella in this come spring
Some lovely soaps and a little heart decoration
And a wooden recipe holder and stickers too- didn't I hit the jackpot!! 
Thank you so much Angela, I was blown away with all the lovely things. And thanks Stella for organising such a cool swap - yay for blogger swaps!!
Megan 

7 comments:

Widge said...

wow!! awesome stuff. I love that wooden iron. ok seriously need to get my A into g with sending my parcel out.

Amber Whitecliffe and Hilary Johnston said...

woooza! that is an awesome box of goodies :)

Rhiannon said...

wow! what a haul! I love the wee iron too- so cute.
Is there a list somewhere of all the bloggers involved, so I can go be noesy at other peoples parcels?

Ninotchka said...

Like everyone else, I think the iron is awesome - so hard to come by. The rompers are seriously cute - I can seem them with T bar mary janes and a little cardi :)

Kelly said...

I have to agree - that iron is so cool! I remember my sister having one with a little wooden ironing board - she used to have so much fun. Love the rompers too - great parcel all round :) I really enjoyed this swap

Stella said...

oh how cute! Go Angela for being so amazing!!! I will link up all these posts once I know that everyone has received theirs.... Super cuteness! p.s. your daughter has the best name, you know that right? x

green tea and red nails said...

what a fantastic parcel to unwrap!! i wish i had a baby so i could be involved in this swap.. haha!

kel xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails