Monday, August 30, 2010

homemade vintage and some little mousies

Hello all, sorry for my general lack of interaction in the blogosphere lately. I've been feeling a little run down (but feeling much better now) and also my one day a week working gig has taken up a bit of my crafting/blogging time! All good though- I'm enjoying dipping my toes back in the working world for a little while.
Anyway, I thought I'd show you this beautiful book I was lucky enough to win in a recent giveaway from the lovely blog My Little Birdie.
There are loads of gorgeous projects- these two have caught my eye for summer.
And look at these two little mousies looking up from their little house- aren't they cute!
They were very kindly sent to me by this clever lady who is a very talented felter and has just started blogging.  I am going to put one in my blog banner when I change it next but meanwhile the girls are enjoying playing with their little mice :)
Hope you all have a great week,
Megan

7 comments:

Make mine Mid-Century said...

Those mice are very cute. She is a very talented felter. Glad to see you back!

Cotton Kiwi said...

Hope you are feeling much better Megan. Your giveaway wins are fantastic. Love those little meeces and the book looks fantastic!

clare's craftroom said...

Hi Megan those are the cutest mice ! I do love your bridesmaid purses in the post below too .

monkeemoomoo said...

I love those meeces to peeces. So cute. Lucky you, what a great giveaway win. I think I'll have to look out for that book, it looks really good.

emerson-j said...

i was just pondering whether to buy that book, i came across it on mel clarks knitting website...hmmmm

Ninotchka said...

ooh - we have the book at work it is lovely :) Your comments around fatigue and juggling commitments really resonated with me. Have a great week - looking forward to seeing some or your creations from that book.

littleminx said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better - how do you win so many things! Lucky you x

Related Posts with Thumbnails