Friday, October 22, 2010

things I'm grateful for today

Lots of little things and big things to be grateful for today....
...these delicious grapefruit from a kind neighbour,
 ...having time to pot up a few herbs for the kitchen,
 
 ...a new Elizabeth Berg novel (I think I'm onto to my 11th one!),
...a lovely treat in the mail from 'Bellgirl'- this gorgeous pin cushion and hexy needle case,
 
...another treat in the mail - one of "Kiwi at Heart's" sweet yo-yo christmas trees (Leonie has kindly written a fab tutorial if you would like to make your own),
...a new art- work from one of my favourite designers Dear Colleen. I have been eyeing this one up for months on Felt so I finally bought it and I love it,
...and a new baby due in April next year (now you know why my blogging/crafting hasn't been so prolific of late, first trimester tiredness Really kicked in!)
Enjoy your weekends :)
Megan

14 comments:

Angela Noelle of SK said...

/applause

Rosie said...

Congrats!

Kristin said...

Ooh! congratulations!

Widge said...

Congrats!!!!

and those grapefruit look sooooo good mmmmmmm

Stella said...

Congratulations! Lovely mail, and super lovely news!

Dee said...

well you just sneakily snuck that lil shiny piece of info in there at the end like you were mentioning the weather didn't you? hehe
how absolutely wonderful. my sister just had a delicious wee son this week so i'm all babyed up (and really don't need to be!!)
congrats xo

Jennie said...

Congratulations Megan!
Thats wonderful news!!xx

Make mine Mid-Century said...

Yay! Congratulations! Fabulous news! What a lucky baby to be soon born to such a lovely Mum!

Jen said...

Congratulations you! I am sure you will have great fun crafting up lots of little goodies for the new baby once that tiredness starts to lift.

Bellgirl said...

Oh yay I'm glad to took a photo- I forgot!

Bellgirl said...

Oh and congratulations about the baby too (I just read the post properly!)!

Rhiannon said...

Congrats :) I would love to know what you think of the swimming lessons, because we are going to enrol yuna as soon as I get my licence and can't decide between windermere and greerton.

Roscia said...

Congratulations Megan!

Allana said...

What lovely things to be grateful for!
Congratulations to you and your family too- yay! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails