Friday, November 26, 2010

my creative space

My creative space at the moment is all about this forgotten sad little space in our garden.
Hopefully by the end of the weekend it's going to look a whole lot different...here's a clue for you...
I've been painting, pruning, collecting (and obsessing if you ask my hubby) but I think it's going to be worth it!
I've also finally finished a couple of personalised pillowcases and waterproof bags for a friends two children- she gave me the fabric to use- how cute is that cars one!
And amidst the sadness of yesterday hearing about the Pike River Miners both our monarch butterfly's decided to hatch out of their chrysalis's.
Thank you for your lovely comments for my christmas giveaway - I am just loving reading about all of your christmas traditions and will be adding quite a few of them to our family christmas :)

Megan

5 comments:

Amber Whitecliffe and Hilary Johnston said...

love the purses with the name-so cute!
amber x

BigLittle said...

Love the pillowcases - just gorgeous!

Posie Patchwork said...

That's a great space in the garden, happy planting, love Posie

Naturally Carol said...

I'm certainly curious about your garden! Lovely little bags.

littleminx said...

ooh, exciting, woodland? Looking forward to seeing the end result, have a great weekend x

Related Posts with Thumbnails