Tuesday, March 15, 2011

'Bubbles Before Bed' book

Some lovely mail was waiting in the letterbox today...
 ...this gorgeous book 'Bubbles Before Bed', by Mandy Sutcliffe, the very talented creator of Belle and Boo. 
I ordered it for Amelie's birthday next month and can't wait to give it to her. It's a lovely story book about bath and bed time, with adorable activities to make and do throughout the book.  
I love Belle and Boo :)
I hope you are all having a good week- I've been reading these books the last few days as I've decided to make this Friday's 'Organised Home Challenge' a cleaning one (yep, the nesting instinct is still going strong!)
I've been wanting to make some eco-friendly cleaners for ages now so on Friday I'm going to share some recipes and tips - if you're keen to join in here are two links to great eco-friendly sites with recipes and ideas.

Thanks for visiting,
Megan x

7 comments:

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Oh that book looks sweet. I really really need to get down to some cleaning but there are so many blogs and so little time...I fear I may end up tapping away on my laptop from a tunnel made of junk mail, pizza leaflets and and washing. They'll be making a channel 4 documentary on me next. (not cleaning is v green though, right?)

Stacey said...

I love Belle & Boo!! I just blogged about buying the very same book for my girls birthday next week!! Weird!
Just lovely!
xxx

Jacqui said...

I love Belle and Boo too! I didn't realise there was a book, might have to go and check that one out.

If you come across a good oven cleaner in those books I'd love to hear about it! The Wendylsgreengoddess blog seems to be under the misapprehension that ovens only get dirty on the bottom - she obviously hasn't seen ours which needs the top and sides doing too!

Michelle said...

Thanks Megan, I am reading Wendyls book at the moment, and really enjoying it, learning lots too. I was wondering if she had a website thanks for the link.
Enjoy the rest of the week

Lesley said...

Oh, Belle & Boo... ! Soooooo gorgeous. Nesting... I washed and vacuumed the car out like a maniac the morning before Adam was born... I remember being so full of energy and motivation - I wonder what happened?! : )

Stella said...

I'm dying to get my hands on Bubbles! Glad to hear that it is just as good as it looks!

littleminx said...

look at that packaging from Belle & Boo! Beautiful! Love the book, what lovely illustrations x

Related Posts with Thumbnails