Monday, May 9, 2011

crafty colour

I haven't been doing much crafting lately (funny that!) but I thought I'd share a few colourful crafty things that other clever people have made that have made their way into my home lately. 
I bought this beautiful mobile in the Lil Magoolie Christchurch quake appeal auctions. It was kindly donated by Baby Jives- check out more of her amazing creations here or here.
Stella loves elephants so I bought her this gorgeous 'Evie the elephant' softie from  Rhiannon at Remarquable Junque.  It's already had lots of cuddles :)
I love my crochet apple from Mixing Ink on Felt. (I bought the cute egg cosies about a year ago from the shop 'Living and Giving')
While not exactly handmade as I bought them from a shop here in Tauranga, 'Cabbages and Kings', I love this circus- tent inspired door stop and hook rack. 
And if you are a bit of a Cath Kidston fan did you know you could get Cath Kidston crayons?! Amelie was given these by a lovely friend for her birthday...I was tempted to keep them for myself until Amelie kept asking where her new crayons were!!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and Mothers Day. I went for my first walk with Jack yesterday- was so nice to get out of the house and get a bit of fresh air after all the rain we've had here (and he slept in the buggy for most of the walk -bonus!) Thank you for all the lovely comments about Jack in my last post too :)
Megan x

11 comments:

Cotton Kiwi said...

Those goodies are gorgeous Megan. Sounds like you've got a great little man there. Hope you got spoilt for Mothers day. x

Rhiannon said...

Evie looks right at home resting on those gorgeous floral pillows, im so glad she is loved :) you have found some lovely goodies there, especially loving the cloud mobile, and cath kidson crayons, yum.

daisy said...

oh my god i want those crayons!

Notchka said...

Awesome bunch of awesomeness - particularly love the circus themed doorstop and key holder.

Tammi said...

What gorgeous goodies...I love handmade items and particularly adore your cloud mobile.
x

Make mine Mid-Century said...

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had some rest ... what beautiful things you have. Not to mention that beautiful new son!

fee @ chipper nelly said...

hello - just found your lovely blog through jenny arnott...like I need any more distractions!
will be back with more time and a cup of tea for a nice long read...
fee x

Caroline said...

Delicious things - especially those crayons! Sure they're not edible?

bee said...

Ooh I just love that crochet apple! Just read your post below too - Jack is so adorable, what a lovely head of hair he has! Hope you're doing great :)

littleminx said...

You really do have an eye for mixing up colours! I am always envious at how organised and beautiful your rooms look, Amelie's room is just gorgeous x

Jahje Ives said...

So glad to see my little cloud made it's way into your lovely home. Thanks again for giving it a wonderful home - I hope it brings you all much cheer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails