* reading crochet books and making my first apple...bit confused as to why my stitches look different to the apple in the book though...I am doing US SC/UK DC like the book says but I end up with lines like stripes around my apple which I don't mind but just still wondering why mine looks different- anyone know?!
* these 'Sipah' straws you pop in a glass of milk for a flavoured treat (from the supermarket)
* cute little knitted booties given to Jack
* these stamps I found at the Teacher Resource Shop here in Tauranga the other day- one end has the animal stamp and the other end has a little stamp that you roll along to make the animal's footprints!
* this drawing my 4 year old did the other day of our table and chairs outside- Stella scribbled all over it though so I had to twink out her scribbles and photocopy it before Amelie saw it and lost the plot!!!
Picking some wild jasmine- I love the smell of jasmine so much!
Linking up (a few days late!) to Paisley Jade's "Things I'm loving"