Sunday, November 6, 2011

Things I'm loving

Christmas crafting and sharing has well and truly begun in blogland which I'm loving- so many awesome ideas and inspiration! Here are some christmassy things I'm also loving...
♥ Gorgeous christmas covers on the latest issues of two my favourite mags
 Cute christmas fabric I bought from Sew Pretty
♥ The beginnings of a cool christmas craft project I can't wait to share! 

I've made a list of some more christmas crafting I hope to do in the next month or so....


and I've left it a bit late this year but next year my first christmas project will be an advent calendar like Lyndy's beautiful one here.

...then it's onto some homemade gifts but that's a whole other list!

Check out what other bloggers are loving this week over at Paisley Jade's here
Megan x

7 comments:

Miriam said...

those maagazines look SO good. I should have one of them in the post - I hope I haven't missed it! Love the fabric too.

Alisa said...

I love both those mags too. Got my good the other day and marked lots of ideas I want to try. Cant wait to buy the your house and garden this week. :) Love your blog.

and also wanted to mention I won your fairtrade prize earlier in the year and loved the tea in it so much its all I buy now. :)

Kylie said...

I love Good magazine, I hadn't realised the new issue was out, thanks for the reminder! I've been busy making Christmas gifts, but haven't got onto any christmasy themed items yet. It's such a busy time of year isn't it!!

Have a wonderful week x Kylie

PaisleyJade said...

You are making me all excited and inspired about Christmas!!

Leonie said...

Oh I love bOTH those mags! must get my mum to send me them!
Cant wait to see your craftiness!!

faith76 said...

I love this time of year x

Charlotte: said...

Oh yes, this is my most favourite time of year! I am feeling quite seasonally smug having made my first two handmade gifts already.

First time here and just wanted to say love your little space here.

Blue Skies,
Charlotte xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails