Sunday, December 4, 2011

I ♥ chevron

Well I'm still loving scallops..and bows...but lately it's chevron that's catching my eye. I've always liked the look of the chevron pattern but to be honest didn't actually know that it was called 'chevron'! Maybe it's a throw back to my Peanuts obsession from my childhood :)
Here are a few chevron goodies I've come across tonight... while my hubby watches last nights Fight for Life boxing matches (he loves it when I get on a blog post roll as he can watch sport in peace!)
Little Goodie Bag Set Chevron Pink
Premier Prints Fabric Zig Zag Chevron in Ash Gray and White Slub - Fat Quarter
IMG_2555
I came across this nursery last year and it's still one of my favourites (check out the chevron cot skirt) . It was designed by Amy from theb-line.blogspot.com. This nursery was also where I discovered the DIY fabric design website Spoonflower . There are heaps more pics of the nursery here too.

...and finally, for some chevron fashion check out Evie Kemp's post here (Evie is also hosting a cute giveaway too).

Thanks so much for all the comments here and on facebook for my christmas giveaway - so many great present ideas! I did manage to finish two christmas stockings today which was a bonus but my time for crafting gifts this year is slipping away I fear- Jack has tonsilitis and I really should have started my christmas making earlier!!
Megan x

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love chevron too. Have been planning on purchasing some chevron fabric for a while now to make some bags up in it - think they would look pretty cool!
And my advice for your xmas shopping - if you don't have time to handmake yourself, buy someone elses handmade!
I plan too.

faith76 said...

Like all the ways you have shown how chevron can be used - I did not know it was called that either but zig zag :/

Would love to try the ripple pattern from Attic 24 one day after the many Other projects I need to still finish.

Leah x

trixi said...

love the blanket...and charlie brown too!

Naturally Carol said...

I was never that keen on them, but they are definitely growing on me. I am a bit picky about them still as they don't really fit in everywhere. I do like the ones you've shown here though as they are nice and clean looking.

Baby By The Sea said...

Spoonflower. Endless possibilites. I fall in love every time I go there.

Lisa-Marie said...

I must have that mustard cushion!

Related Posts with Thumbnails