Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to say a big Merry Christmas to you all and thank you again for reading my blog. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day and a great start to the new year. I am really looking forward to 2012- lots of plans, projects and things I'm looking forward to sharing with you :)
This is my last post for 2011 so here are a few christmassy pics from around my home...
Baby food jars decorated with washi tape
Stockings all hung ready and waiting....
My friend Rosie made these delicious biscuits- recipe here
 
A beautiful gift bag my mum sent
 
My friend Lee made these gorgeous mini cupcake Santa Hats- recipe here
Happy Christmas everyone and see you in 2012!
Megan x

14 comments:

Leonie said...

Merry Christmas Megan
Your christmas things look lovely!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas
Leonie
x

tartankiwi said...

Merry Christmas Megan. I love Jack's stocking... definitely worth all the effort!

Maxabella said...

Merry merries, Megan. I love that Noel Christmas sack, especially! Have a happy au and see you n the new year! x

Sweet Living magazine said...

Love the gift bags and the mini cupcake Santa Hats! Merry Christmas.

Miriam said...

Merry Christmas Megan - wishing you all good things this Christmas and in 2012. Miriam x

Katie said...

Merry Christmas Megan, hope it's a good one for you and your family and looking forward to more MouseHouse inspiration in 2012 :-)

Katie Parker said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I love reading your blog & look forward to more goodness in the new year.
Best wishes
Katie x
(in England)

Hazel Schreiner said...

WOW it looks like you have an absolutely fantastic Christmas happening in your home! I had intended to attempt those gorgeous mini cupcake santa hats, but unfortunately they are still sitting on my to-do list, they do look so gorgeous! I hope you have an absolutely magical Christmas :) Hazel

Max said...

Merry Christmas Megan, it's been a pleasure to follow your blog this year, max x
ps your crochet baubles rock!

lily said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family Megan........I've loved reading your blog and seeing all your crafty makes.

Best wishes for 2012.

lily x

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas Megan, hope you and all your family have a lovely one! xxx

Amanda (Small Acorns) said...

Merry merry Christmas Megan. Hope you have a lovely relaxing break. I'll look forward to your happenings and gorgeous crafti-ness in 2012.
Amanda xx

Leah said...

Have a fabulous Christmas hon! It's been such a pleasure visiting your gorgeous blog this year and I can't wait to see more next year. Take care, Leah x

Seaside Siblings said...

Merry Christmas Megan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails