Friday, February 10, 2012

i ♥ hearts

Valentines Day is just around the corner and I love anything with hearts on it so here are a few things I'm loving...

Camisole
Nature Baby Kids Camisole (there are lots of other items on their website in this gorgeous heart print too)
Love Fiesta
Love Fiesta fabric by SammyK on Spoonflower (I am loving this website at the moment- could spend hours looking at fabric!!)
i heart / pencil set by one fine dae
Set of Love Heart Containers
art Card *Chevron Heart

And here's one of my favourite 'Love' songs - 
Blood Sweat and Tears- You've Made Me So Very Happy
Happy Valentines Day for next week!
Megan
PS: The winner of the Munchkins Baby Head Rest giveaway is Katrina- congratulations Katrina! An email is on its way to you. Thanks to everyone who entered and thanks Laurene for the giveaway :)

6 comments:

Shereen said...

Then you will love this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VJsyEtwAUY&sns=fb

Soul Pancake's newest short

Rebecca said...

Ohhh gorgeous hearts and a great song to listen too - perfect! What a lovely post. Becks x

Katrina said...

Thanks so much!

fee @ chipper nelly said...

oooh, lovely things. I LO♥E valentines day (eben though we don't actually celebrate it in our house!)
Particularly liking that fabric...off for a look. May be some time!!!
fee x
(♥)

Leah said...

I love hearts too and I'm feeling the urge to make a few more in the next few days ready for the 14th! Have a fabulous week hon. L x

Ruby in the Dust said...

i have that heart fiesta fabric; it's just beautiful! so beautiful in fact that it's just been sitting in my stash because I'm too scared to cut into it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails