Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Colouring, doodling and drawing

My 5 year old is at home today having a days rest after a few days with a sore throat and fever so we thought we'd share an awesome colouring and drawing book that she was given for her birthday a while ago- it is such a great book (and huge!) so we thought some of you might be interested in it for the school holidays or for a christmas present.

Here is Amelie...  "I like the book because I love the fancy pictures in the book and the very, very cool arty crafty page. I am going to share some of my favourite pictures from the book."
It is very buttony
 
I like seeing monarch butterflies
 
I like flying my kite
 
I like growing flowers with my family
 
I like stacking babushka dolls
 
Those pictures are very fancy
 
I like hanging my bunting
 
I love seeing some hot air balloons fly
 
That is a very, very cool art page

There are some more books in the series as well- more to add to my book depository wishlist!
Boys' World: Doodling and Colouring
Winter Wonderland: Doodling and Colouring
Fashion World
Drawing, Doodling & Colouring: Christmas
Cupcakes, Cookies and Candy: A Delicious Doodling and Colouring Book

Megan and Amelie xx

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh my girls have this too! They both love it (at 6 yrs and 11 yrs old). My son has one too ..a boys one... and he has spent many hours working on it. Awesome books!

CC said...

Thank you for the tip. I have ordered a few for our present stash. It will be perfect for a couple of little friends and cousins.

Related Posts with Thumbnails