Thursday, March 25, 2010

my creative space: peg dolls

I have entered my toddler into this cute little peg doll competition that the gorgeous shop Small Acorns is running. I got my package today and can't wait to show Amelie who is going to create a little doll with Absolutely no help from me at all, well except maybe if she needs to use the glue gun ha! Will be interesting seeing her try to draw a face on the peg...
It's such a cute idea for a comp- click here to enter your own little fashion designer
PS: Stella liked her softie phew (thank you for the birthday messages for her)- she is having a little snooze with it now:)
We went down to the Mount this morning so I took a pic of this cool bright yellow combie van- cute isn't it. Great advertising for the surf school -you can't miss it!
for more creative spaces head over to Kootoyoo


Kirsty said...

That combie is most excellent.

Have fun with the peg doll supervision.

Gina said...

Sounds great Megan... I look forward to see what Amelie comes up with! I wouldn't dare enter my boys in it though as I'm sure one of them would end up with a peg-doll related brain injury.

Chicken Willow said...

Very cute idea for a competition.

Your not wrong...that combie draws the eye.

dash robin said...

how adorable! hope she loves it.

Trudi - Me and Ewe said...

I look forward to seeing the peg doll finished.

Related Posts with Thumbnails