Thursday, March 25, 2010

my creative space: peg dolls

I have entered my toddler into this cute little peg doll competition that the gorgeous shop Small Acorns is running. I got my package today and can't wait to show Amelie who is going to create a little doll with Absolutely no help from me at all, well except maybe if she needs to use the glue gun ha! Will be interesting seeing her try to draw a face on the peg...
It's such a cute idea for a comp- click here to enter your own little fashion designer
http://www.smallacorns.co.nz/index.php/ps_alias/happeningnow
Megan
PS: Stella liked her softie phew (thank you for the birthday messages for her)- she is having a little snooze with it now:)
We went down to the Mount this morning so I took a pic of this cool bright yellow combie van- cute isn't it. Great advertising for the surf school -you can't miss it!
for more creative spaces head over to Kootoyoo

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

That combie is most excellent.

Have fun with the peg doll supervision.

Gina said...

Sounds great Megan... I look forward to see what Amelie comes up with! I wouldn't dare enter my boys in it though as I'm sure one of them would end up with a peg-doll related brain injury.

Chicken Willow said...

Very cute idea for a competition.

Your not wrong...that combie draws the eye.

dash robin said...

how adorable! hope she loves it.

Trudi - Me and Ewe said...

I look forward to seeing the peg doll finished.

Related Posts with Thumbnails