Some things I've learnt/need to do next time
- when doing the applique do everything in order using the same colour thread so you don't have to keep re-threading the machine for all the different bits
- I need to adjust the pattern for the shorts - they are a bit short in the crotch!
- learn how to ladder stitch to close my softie opening
- be more careful sewing around the rounded bits on the top of the softie
- check that the iron is clean before ironing onto white fabric!!
- meausure twice before cutting
I am going to make a label and call the gifts a "Time For Bed" parcel :)