Here's something fun to do with your little ones...my sister found this questionnaire on this funny blog so she asked my three and a half year old the questions the other day. It was pretty funny reading her answers! Definitely something to pop in the memory box and have a giggle about when she's older.
1) What is something Mummy always says to you?
That I’m beautiful and cute, and that she loves me.
2) What makes Mummy happy?
When I talk nicely to her, and that she loves me.
3) What makes Mummy sad?
4) How does your Mummy make you laugh?
When she laughs at me!
5) What did your Mummy like to do when she was little?
Play puzzles and read girl books.
6) How old is Mummy?
7) How tall is your Mummy?
8) What is her favourite thing to watch on TV?
The Go Show
9) What does your Mummy do when you’re not there?
Has a sleep and does her jobs.
10) What is Mummy really good at?
Reading stories to me. Stitching and sewing. I miss her when she’s at the sewing shop. I stay at home with Daddy and Stella and we eat a nummy dinner.
11) What is your Mummy not very good at?
Reading funny books without her glasses.
12) What does Mummy do for her job?
Sewing. She gets her money from the money shop when she needs more.
13) What is your Mummy’s favourite food?
M&Ms. Roast chicken.
14) What makes you proud of your Mummy?
Doing beautiful pictures with her.
15) If your Mummy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
16) What do you and your Mummy do together?
We go to bed and have cuddles.
17) How are you and Mummy the same?
*a whole lot of gibberish about who the tallest is and reaching really high books*
18) How are you and your Mummy different?
19) How do you know your Mummy loves you?
She gives me presents.
20) What does your Mummy love most about your Daddy?
21) Where is your Mummy’s favourite place to go?
Bernina (sewing shop)
22) What is one thing you wish you could change about Mummy?
I would turn her into a frog! *gales of laughter* cause I like doing that when I’m a fairy. And a princess.
23) What would your Mummy do with a million dollars?
Buy lots of toys for me. Buy Superman. Buy lots of zips. (pronounced thipth).
24) What do you wish you could go and do with your Mummy?
Play schools and have morning tea.
25) What is one thing you hope never changes about Mummy?
I hope she never turns into a frog.